Bluffton-Harrison MSD Mission
Bluffton-Harrison Metropolitan School District - A learning community where a quality education
empowers all students to learn and achieve to their full potential.
- We believe that all students can learn.
- We believe that all decisions should be made with the best interest of the students in mind.
- We believe that high standards of performance are expected of all students and staff.
- We believe that the family is the most important component in the education of a child and
that the role of the school is to assist the family in the educational process.
- We believe that the involvement of parents and the community in the educational process is
- We believe that educational programs and decisions should be based on the mores of the
- We believe that students should be instilled with patriotism and a respect for our country.
- We believe that students should possess good character and that good character includes
the elements of respect, responsibility and integrity.
- We believe that each member of our staff should be a positive role model besides being
competent in his/her area of responsibility.
- We believe that our teaching methods should be appropriate to the content being taught and
to the learning style of our students.
- We believe that the results of data analysis must be used in the development of sound
- We believe that our school should be operated with wise and efficient use of all financial
- We believe that success creates success and that our school district should provide the
conditions and encouragement necessary for each student to succeed.